About Seagrass Software
Our head office is in Derby City Centre in Derbyshire, England (Find out more about Derbyshire or see some photos of Derby). Although for the majority of the time systems can be developed away from the clients offices, there will be times when meetings and site visits will be essential and being in the Midlands we are located at the heart of the motorway network.
The support services we offer are particularly appealing to businesses based in and around the Derby, Nottingham and Leicester area.
Seagrass's future success will depend on three main things; the execution of business plans, retention of and continued investment in key personnel and adding value to the customer.
Our brochure is available for you to download and print in Adobe .pdf format. Please click here to view.Note: To read the .pdf you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. This is a free piece of software which is available to download here. (Approx. 20MB)
SEAGRASS SOFTWARE LIMITED was incorporated on 18th February 1999 as a private limited company, no. 3715116 and registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, no. 745 440044.
Our Main Services
- Windows Desktop Applications
- Intranet / Internet Multiuser Database Applications
- Ebusiness / Ecommerce Development
- Handheld / Mobile Phone Applications
- Website Promotion / Search Engine Optimisation
Why Use Seagrass?
- We have over 10 years experience in professional software, database development and website design and take great pride in our work.
- Since most of our business comes either from our existing clients or via recommendations we don't need to use expensive marketing campaigns or employ sales consultants. This factor significantly reduces our overheads - and these benefits are passed onto our clients.
- You will benefit from our diverse range of skills and experience in software and industries (particularly finance and legal).
- We work with your staff to develop a software solution that they can use, then train them to deliver effective results quickly.
- We will always go the extra mile to ensure that your software and / or website is not just adequate but that it is a commercial success.
- And, we don't use jargon - So talk to a company that speaks your language.